Rockwell Automation has today announced a series of free events aimed at engineers and managers around the country. Throughout April the company will unlock the potential of The Connected Enterprise.
Delegates are being invited to Harrogate, Manchester, Winchester, Coventry and Cardiff to find out how the Internet of Things (IoT) is being implemented through Connected Enterprise technology to deliver against key industry challenges.
IoT and Connected Enterprise are part of an approach that makes the so called Industry 4.0, the fourth industrial revolution a reality. The Connected Enterprise brings Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) together to radically improve competitiveness by increasing flexibility and productivity. Using IoT technologies to gather and analyse data, the Connected Enterprise transforms it into valuable, actionable, right-time information.
Core elements of the free, day-long events will include:
- The vision and outline of the Connected Enterprise presented together with its enabling technologies.
- Detail on how a Connected Enterprise can have a dramatic effect on specific business drivers – productivity, sustainability, agility
- Interactive demonstrations and consultations by technology specialists from Rockwell Automation, Cisco and Panduit.
- A networking lunch with time to start formulating ideas with specialist input.
- A deeper look at core technologies – Big Data, Cloud, Virtualisation and Mobility.
- Details on the all-important subject “Defense in Depth” network security.
Is your business ready for the future?
Find out by registering for one of the following events:
- 14th April 2015: Harrogate
- 16th April 2015: Manchester
- 21st April 2015: Winchester
- 28th April 2015: Coventry
- 30th April 2015: Cardiff
For more information about The Journey to the Connected Enterprise seminar series and to reserve a free delegate space, visit http://www.rockwellautomation.com/gbr/events/journey-to-the-connected-enterprise.page#/tab1