The new ED-582 Industrial Ethernet to RTD module measures temperature with 4 RTD sensor inputs, individually configurable for sensor type. Supporting all common industry standards (Pt-100, Pt-1000, Ni-120) the ED-582 is compatible with 2, 3 and 4 wire sensors, and the industrial spec provides safe operation of the module in tough environments and extreme temperatures (-30°C to +80°C/-22ºF to +176ºF.)
With a reading range of -200°C to +600°C, and a sampling rate of 5 measurements per second, the ED-582 updates quickly, whilst open/short circuit detection ensures readings are accurate over long distances and periods of time.
With non-conducting polyamide casing, removable numbered terminal blocks for easy wiring, and integral DIN rail clip; the ED-582 installs seamlessly into existing networks, taking up minimal cabinet space at just 129 mm deep and 23mm wide.
At a glance:
- 4 Channel RTD Inputs
- Supports simple ASCII TCP Protocol or ASCII over virtual COM port
- Software APIs for VB, C# and more
- View from webpage – no software required
- Wide operating temperature range -30°C to +80°C/-22°F to +176°F
- Wide power supply voltage input range +5V to +30V DC – power by varied sources
- Redundant power supply – can be powered from 2 sources simultaneously
- Compact design & integral DIN mount – efficient use of space
For more information contact email@example.com