About the seminar
The aerospace industry is continuing to grow year after year and with demand for increased productivity, manufacturers need to find technology and process solutions in order to improve efficiency and meet the requirements of this expanding industry.
Automated systems are making headway in manufacturing which is improving quality and production volumes. With this new technology comes a growing amount of systems data. Turning this into information that can be readily used by manufacturing management is a critical step.
This seminar will include a series of sessions show casing how improved technology and processes have advanced productivity which delegates can learn from and apply to their own business operations.
Although the event will focus on the manufacturing of aerospace technologies other sectors will be able to learn from these developments and take the technological advancements to embed in other sectors.
Benefits of attending
- Understand the benefits of expanding into smart technologies and how new technology can improve quality and increase production
- Recognise areas where you can improve your manufacturing systems
- Discover how to respond quickly to changes in manufacturing product and volume
- Gain insight in to how aerospace manufacturing companies can utilise big data and set processes to provide key information and not just reams of data
- Be able to conduct an effective system reliability study
- Learn how the aerospace sector is introducing a highly structured and phased approach to new product introduction known as APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning). This will be mandated in the soon-to-be-published AS9145 IAQG standard
Who should attend?
- Manufacturing Directors
- Operations Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Continuous Improvement Managers
- Aerospace Engineers
- Engineering Systems Specialists
- Automation Engineers
- Production Engineers
Join the IET on 1st July 2015 at De Vere Venues Colmore Gate, Birmingham, UK for this new and aspiring seminar.