To grow and evolve resources for manufacturers and processors, Rockwell Automation has welcomed nine new Encompass Product Partners and two global expansions within its PartnerNetwork program.
Through Encompass Product Partners, manufacturers can quickly locate complementary products that best solve application challenges. These products are critical components or connectivity solutions that extend and enhance Rockwell Automation installations.
The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork program is comprised of leading suppliers, distributors, system integrators, and machine and equipment builders. The program aims to simplify the supply chain, advance innovations in project design, and improve collaboration among suppliers, especially as companies look to seamlessly and securely converge IT and control systems to build Connected Enterprises.
These current Encompass Partners have expanded their regional reference:
- POSITAL-FRABA, a designer of sensors for high-precision, industrial-angle and displacement-detection applications, is now a global partner of the Encompass Partner program. This expands on its previous membership as an Americas and Asia-Pacific partner.
- EWON Inc., a producer of innovative hardware products and Internet services for secure industrial connectivity, has expanded their EMEA membership to the Americas.
These companies are new to the Encompass Partner program in the Americas region:
- ACP ThinManager provides software solutions for the plant floor that enable easy deployment of applications and content across computers on the plant network, while increasing hardware capabilities with a powerful set of features and tools.
- Advanced Energy Industries Inc. is a global leader in innovative power and control technologies for high-growth, precision, power-conversion solutions.
- Harmonic Drive LLC offers standard and custom-engineered products with zero-backlash gear reducers to deliver high-performance solutions for critical applications.
- IMPERX Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of high-performance cameras, process video recorders and frame grabbers.
- Laird designs and supplies globally compliant, high-reliability, wireless remote control systems.
- MECCO Marking & Traceability, a leader in industrial part-identification systems, offers a full line of laser and dot peen marking technologies.
- Southwire Company LLC manufactures industrial wire and cable for applications, such as power generation, wastewater treatment plants, petrochemical plants, refineries, liquefied natural gas terminals, and automotive applications.
- VMware Inc. delivers solutions for business infrastructure virtualization that enable IT organizations to energize businesses of all sizes.
- Zebra Technologies Corp. has joined the Encompass Americas program through their acquisition of the Motorola Solutions’ Enterprise business. They have also added four families of printing products to their Encompass referenced portfolio. Motorola Solutions remains as an Encompass Partner in the Americas with their two-way radio systems.