The COMS can achieve almost zero emission of oil mist on your lube oil systems and regain high-quality oil. View directly how it works.
The 150 MW Noor III CSP project is a greenfield IPP to be developed as the third project for the Moroccan Agency for Solar Energy (MASEN) in a series of several planned developments at the Ouarzazate Solar Complex. NOOR 3 is a CSP tower, with a capacity of 150 MW and 7 hours of storage. The plant is scheduled to commence operation in 2017.
contec Oil Mist Separators (COMS)/Oil Mist Eliminators for the extraction and filtration of oil mist are used for large-scale compressors, gas and steam turbines, generators and other equipment with oil systems to ensure clean, oil-free exhaust air. COMS are equipped with a side channel blower that generates adjustable negative pressure in the oil systems. This prevents the leakage of oil mist from the bearings, shaft guide and crankshaft ventilation systems. As the filter elements have a long service life and an automatic oil recycling system, they require little maintenance. 99.98 % of solid and liquid particles and aerosols down to 0.1 micron are removed and high-quality oil can be regained.
Contec offers a wide variety of COMS, tailor-made according to specific custom applications. The Oil Mist Separators have been adding value to the customers’ equipment and services for more than 40 years and contec engineering team ensures that every one of contec products is optimized for best performance.
The COMS is characterized essentially by:
• High-efficiency filters prevent the emission of oil mist into the atmosphere
• Filtering, separation and regaining high-quality lubrication oil including all its additives
• Separation efficiency of 99.98 %
• Residual oil content below 0.1 mg/m³
• High quality based on 40 years of experience and multiple well-tested and proven technology
• Modular system allows a simple constructional adjustment to the respective application
• Rapid and long-term supply of spare parts
• Long service life and easy change of the filter elements
• Automatic oil recycling system
• Project-specific planning and construction
• Various options
About contec GmbH
Founded in 1972 contec has been working on filtration technology for industrial applications since 1974. Its Oil Mist Separator (COMS) is known for its compact design and customized configuration variants. contec currently serves over 3.000 clients worldwide in various industries – starting from global chemical companies to small-sized laboratories. COMS were awarded with the Environmental Technology Prize, already in 1990. For more information about contec visit www.contec-filtration.com