Deeter Electronics is pleased to announce the release of the HFS Ex Hazardous Area Horizontal Level Sensor, our latest addition to our range of Explosion Proof Level Sensor and our first Ex d Horizontal Level Sensor. It has been specifically designed for the control and indication of a liquid level whilst in a potentially explosive atmosphere.
The HFS Ex can be used in both high temperature and high pressure applications and is suitable for gas and dust hazardous environments. Manufactured in 316L Stainless Steel, this Explosion Proof Level Sensor can be installed horizontally and offers a range of custom mounting options. It reliably detects the liquid level and offers voltage free contact operation, ideally suited for use as part of a pump control system or for alarm signalling.
The HFS Ex’s industrial build quality, versatility and the custom options available once again shows Deeter Electronics’ continued commitment to technological development in an incredibly specialised and challenging industry.
The HFS Ex holds ATEX & IECEx Ex d certification for use in hazardous areas in most regions worldwide.
- ATEX and IECEx approved.
- Suitable for low specific gravity liquids.
- Stainless steel 316L housing and wetted components.
- Voltage free SPST or SPDT reed switch contacts.
- Custom mounting options available.
- Suitable for high liquid temperatures.
- Suitable for gas and dust environments.
- IP68 Ingress protection.
- M20 or ½” NPT cable entry.
Our sensor can be used in a vast variety of applications and is ideally suited for use in:
- Low level alarms in lubricating oils and fuel oils
- High and low alarms in condensate tanks
- Pump control duty in header tanks
- Level and pump control in storage tanks
Common industries for this product include:
- Food and beverage industries
- Oil and gas industries
- Automotive industries
For more information, please view the product page or contact us via email on email@example.com or via phone on +44 (0)1494 566046.