Munters educate all with CPD Seminars
Munters is a global leader in energy efficient air treatment and dehumidification and look to educate others on the effects of moisture in a wide range of industries and applications, including museums, ice rinks, bridges, buildings, defence applications, pharamaceutical, utilities (water and power stations) and many more.
Accredited by CIBSE (Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers), these popular CPD seminars are held at participants’ own premises at your convenience. Usually the best time is over lunchtime with our lunch & learn seminar – we’ll even provide lunch for you!
A Typical Agenda;
- Dehumidification, humidification and/or evaporative cooling (data centres) theory
- Methods of relative humidity control, its benefits and case study examples
- Introduction to the Psychrometric chart
- Calculating moisture loads
- Energy savings and controls
- Industry and application case study examples – tailored to your industry (where applicable)
Our seminars are perfect for Consultants, Architects, Mechanical and Building Services Engineers as well as end users and industry professionals wanting to learn more. .
Examples of Application;
- Cold storage
- Pharmaceutical applications
- Food applications
- General storage
- Spray drying
- Bulk powders
- Protection of building & Assets
- Data Centres
If you are interested in holding a CPD seminar, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your requirements and potential dates.